Thursday, May 9, 2013

well, I have been remiss in keeping up with my blog.  blogs are strange things, to be sure.  i'm not sure what I expected from it, but it's not been all that interesting or fulfilling to be sure.  however, I will continue with it and get better at keeping more regular posts.  I have also, obviously since I haven't been posting pics, been remiss in keeping up with my art.  I think that some of that is due to some melancholy of late.  I do not really have my own space here, and even though I converted my mother's old office into my art space, it's still my mother's old office that i'm using as an art space.  it's still not really "mine".  it's hard living here after my mother's passing. it's so much her home, even still.  and it's really time to find a really good living situation for my father.  he needs to be more active, and I need more of my own life.  I feel "tethered" to the house, and he just sits on his "perch", lol, on his little sofa in the kitchen.  so, my creative juices have not really been flowing.  this is not an excuse as much as a reason.  but, mood follows action!  and I will attempt to get back to my commitment.  I have no pic for today.  but, hopefully I will have one to post in the next few days.

ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment