Wednesday, April 3, 2013

4/3/13

oh my.  I have been absent, and not sticking to my schedule.  As you can see I changed the format, making it a collage a week.  This has to do mainly with not having enough room to do a piece a day, but also I felt like a piece a week would be more manageable. 

I've started a new therapy, too, which took some getting used to.  But, I'm back on track, and here's the piece for this week.

The style of it comes from the childhood style of drawing squiggly lines and filling in the shapes with color.  The outlines were made with clear glue sticks in the glue gun, and the colored filler is colored glue sticks.  The colored glue sticks for the glue gun is my latest treasured find.  LOVE love love!

and here it is, (so far. work in progress):

okay, glitch.  cannot seem to upload photo. will try again tomorrow.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment