a collage piece a week for a year and a week

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

this is done with colored hot glue, a definite new treasured find
 
 


Posted by mis lynn at 7:53 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Hello!
  • About the Artist
  • Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (14)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • same pic of some of my glasswork items. I'm goin...
      • hola my dear readers.  today I am attempting to te...
      • photos:
      • so for anyone checking this blog, I would be so ap...
      • this is done with colored hot glue, a definite ...
      • 4/9/13 so finally, with the help of my brilliant...
      • 4/4/13 for anyone checking, there is some kind of...
      • 4/3/13 oh my.  I have been absent, and not sticki...
    • ►  March (5)

About Me

My photo
mis lynn
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.